Summer Day Camp Registration Details
Please complete the three steps below to register for Westfield's Summer day camp. We do not accept campers without the required documentation and camp tuition.
1. Registration Packet - due by June 1st, 2018
Please understand the importance of your camper’s health and the health of our entire community. A complete medical form is a mandatory requirement for your child's attendance at camp. As partial fulfillment of registering for camp, you are agreeing to submit complete medical forms (two parts - physicians reference form and medical health/history) as a part of enrollment requirements. If you do not send a medical/health history prior to your child's attendance, your child will not be admitted to camp.
- Please do not bring this REGISTRATION PACKET to the camp; they must be either emailed or mailed (and received) as per the instructions in the packet before June 1st, 2018.
- A current State Health form (valid for three years) must be filled in by your child's physician. If you have previously participated in our summer camp, and have submitted the State Health form, please verify that we still have it.
- A photocopy of the front and back of your child's Health Insurance card is required.
2. Read: Behavior and Management Policies
3. As part of the registration process, we ask that you submit a digital picture of your camper to Admin@WestfieldAcademy.net. This photograph will be used only in house to help our instructors match your child's name to their faces. If your child's name is one that is commonly mispronounced, please include an audio of the proper pronunciation.