Boston University Academy Model UN (BUAMUN) is a conference run by members of Boston University Academy’s award-winning Model UN team.
BUAMUN is unique in the world of middle school Model UN by virtue of being a middle school conference run in a high school setting, providing the experience of single delegations and crisis simulations. Its small size and wide range of committees, from General Assemblies to specialized committees to Joint Crisis Committees, create a comfortable environment that previews the high school Model UN experience for delegates.
New students: Because of our work in class you will have more experience than some of the other delegates. You will learn tremendous amounts.
Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences
COmmittee Assignments TOPIC GUIDES
- HJCC-USA Four Star General-Guy S. Meloy Jr. Marlah
- HJCC-USSR Minister of Agriculture and Food-Ivan Bosya - Gianna
- SPECPOL Ukraine - Nicholas
- UNESCO Russia - Harrison
- DISEC Israel - Kay-Lin
TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING
- Pickup: Meet Mrs. Hohlfelder at the Quaker Meeting House at 6:30 am Saturday.
- Dropoff: Quaker Meeting House around 5:30 Sunday.
LODGING: Holiday Inn Boston Brookline
$95 includes school and advisor registration; delegate registration; and participation fee. Please make a deposit of $150. The exact amount for the Hotel and Transportation fees and coach's expenses will be calculated and assessed after the Conference and any balance due needs to be paid at that time. We do not know the exact amount for the hotel until after we know how many rooms we will need.
BUAMUN RULES and REGULATIONS
BOSTON LIABILITY FORMS - TO BE COMPLETED BY DECEMBER 10th
- Read these Rules and Regulations
- Fill in the following forms online; or print, fill/sign and scan, then email each to WestfieldAcad@gmail.com. Prefix the Subject label with your last name, ex: LASTNAME buamun_medical_slip and LASTNAME buamun_permission_slip.
- Medical Slip
- Permission Slip - Please enter 'Westfield Academy' as the school.
To register, click on the icon --->